Canoeing / Paddling
Each park is conveniently accessible to residents and visitors in the Greater Toronto Area. Your non-motorized boats are welcomed at Albion Hills Conservation Area, Heart Lake Conservation Area and Indian Line Campground.
Rowboats and Paddle boats are available for rent at Heart Lake. Canoes and Paddle boates are available for rent at Albion Hills.
Enjoy boating at the following parks. Click on the link for location and directions!
Albion Hills Conservation Area
Heart Lake Conservation Area
Don't Forget About Safety!
Boating and Canoeing Water Safety Rules
- Life jackets or personal floatation devices must be worn by all persons while on the water. Make sure it fits well and it is fastened properly. Stay seated and never fool around in a boat or canoe.
- If a thunderstorm or lightning is approaching - don't panic - leave the water immediately.
- TRCA does not permit the use of motorized (gas or electric) watercraft of any sort
- Inflatable rafts or devices are prohibited unless marked with D.O.T. approval.
- No diving or swimming from any water craft.
- All boaters must stay within the designated area.
- Persons renting equipment must be 18 years of age or older.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No "horseplay" in any water craft.
- Capacity or weight restrictions as indicated on each water craft must be adhered to.
- Fishing from pedal boats is prohibited.
- Boating is permitted during day use hours of operation only.
- For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, please review the boating rules posted