Rouge Watershed Resources
The Watershed Plan, supporting documents and information about the people involved in developing the plan can be downloaded here or purchased through Toronto and Region Conservation at a cost of $25.
The Toronto and Region Conservation Authority approved the Rouge River Watershed Plan Towards a Healthy and Sustainable Future at Authority Meeting #2/08, held on March 28, 2008. Copies of the Authority Resolution #A42/08, the final watershed plan and implementation guide are available, below, for download.
• Authority Resolution #A42/08 - 177 K
• Rouge River Watershed Plan - Towards a Healthy and Sustainable Future. Report of the Rouge Watershed Task Force. Toronto and Region Conservation Authority. 2007. - 6,605K
• Rouge River Watershed Plan Implementation Guide. Toronto and Region Conservation Authority. 2008.- 5,942K
Rouge River State of the Watershed Report. Toronto and Region Conservation Authority. 2007.
• Table of Contents - 251K
• Chapter 1 - Introduction - 661K
• Chapter 2 - Study Area Physical Setting - 3,872K
• Chapter 3 - Regional Monitoring - 473K
• Chapter 4 - Groundwater - 3,755K
• Chapter 5 - Surface Water Quantity - 4,205K
• Chapter 6 - Surface Water Quality - 2,314K
• Chapter 7 - Fluvial Geomorphology - 2,246K
• Chapter 8 - Aquatic System - 5,313K
• Chapter 9 - Terrestrial - 7,897K
o Appendix A - Terrestrial System - 416K
o Appendix B - Terrestrial System - 696K
o Appendix C - Terrestrial System - 320K
• Chapter 10 - Air Quality - 223K
• Chapter 11 - Cultural Heritage - 1,371K
• Chapter 12 - Nature-based Recreation - 2,385K
• Chapter 13 - Land and Resource Use - 4,700K
• Chapter 14 - Summary - 129
Rouge River Watershed Scenario Modelling and Analysis Report. Toronto and Region Conservation Authority. 2007.
• Table of Contents - 261K
• Executive Summary - 66K
• Chapter 1.0 - Introduction - 270K
• Chapter 2.0 - Setting and Issues - 2,781K
• Chapter 3.0 - Study Design - 383K
• Section 4.1 - Surface Water Quantity - 5,374K
• Section 4.2 - Surface Water Quality - 1,298K
• Section 4.3 - Groundwater - 5,876K
• Section 4.4 - Aquatic System - 2,257K
• Section 4.6 - Culture Heritage - 282K
• Section 4.7 -Nature-based Recreation - 1,021K
Development of a Sustainable Community Scenario for the Rouge River Watershed. Toronto and Region Conservation. 2007.
Action Plan for Sustainable Practices - Implementation Strategies for the Residential and Business Sectors in the Greater Toronto Area. Freeman Associates. 2006.
• Social Marketing Action Plan - November 2006 - 2,313K
2006 New Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study - TRCA Supplemental Study. J.D. Power and Associates. 2006.