Description: Rouge Park is looking for enthusiastic...
TransCare Community Support Services is a registered...
Terrestrial monitoring volunteers work with a partner...
Environmental Volunteer Network
Why Volunteer With EVN?
- Gain valuable work experience, training and learn more about conservation
- Make connections with professionals in the environmental field
- Give back to the community and the environment
- Complete educational or government requirements
What the EVN Program Provides
Benefits for volunteers:
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities within participating environmental organizations throughout the GTA
- Volunteer referrals to non-profit environmental groups and municipal agencies
- Promotion of events, opportunities and activities for environmental groups
- Training and education for volunteers and staff interacting with volunteers
Benefits for employers:
- Access to a pool of over 2,000 exceptional people looking for volunteer opportunities
- Free access to post volunteer opportunities on the EVN website and manage the on-line applications
- Free Volunteer Management and Diversity Toolkit
What the EVN Program expects from Volunteers
- Fulfillment of commitments, reliability and punctuality
- Feedback on our programs and suggestions for improvement
- Respect for the organization you are representing
- Acceptable Vulnerable Sector Screening(VSS) for volunteers age 18 or older may be required
- Successful completion of an orientation session and/or training
For more information contact:
Tel: 416-661-6600 ext. 5593