Indian Line Campground
With excellent highway and public transit access to all major Toronto-area attractions, Indian Line Campground offers a more urban adventure. Indian Line Campground is an inexpensive alternative to staying in a hotel when visiting Toronto. The nearby Claireville Dam creates an on-the-lake holiday at this first-class tourist campground in Toronto.
- Excellent highway and public transit access to all major Toronto-area attractions
- 247 serviced, unserviced, sewer sites, and pull-through sites for RVs
- RV, Trailers, and Tent accessible
- Next door to Wild Water Kingdom, close to Black Creek Pioneer Village, Ontario Place, Downtown Toronto
- Amenities include: Campground Store, Free Wireless Internet, Swimming Pool, Children's Play Area, Coin Laundry, Clean Washrooms and Showers, Dumping Station
- Located off of Highway 427 - exit Finch Avenue, West
Camping reservations are now available online:
To book a campground: call 1-855-811-0111 (toll free) or 1-905-280-2287 (5:30 am - 10:00 pm, E.S.T- 7 days a week) or book Online 24 hours
Dates of Operation | Fees | Pet Policy | Download Location Maps
Activities offered at this location
Dates of Operation:Indian Line Campground's 2012 operating season runs from April 27 to November 1. Daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal camping opportunities are available for families and groups. For further information regarding fees, please see our camping fee schedule. If you require further information, please give us a call toll free at 1-800-304-9728 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas; however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- pets are kept on a leash at all times
- owners clean up after their pets
- pets are not allowed in the visitors centre
(* plus applicable taxes)
For a permit to occupy an individual un-serviced campsite at Indian Line Campground:
|per month (28 days)||$570.00|
For a permit to occupy an individual serviced campsite, with water and hydro hook-ups at Indian Line Campground: (30 Amp hydro service):
|per month (28 days)||$680.00|
For a permit to occupy an individual serviced campsite, with water, hydro hook-ups (30 Amp) and sewage hook-ups or an individual serviced campsite, with water, hydro hook-ups (50 Amp) at Indian Line Campground:
|per month (28 days)||$780.00|
For a permit to occupy an individual serviced campsite, with water, hydro and sewage hook-ups at Indian Line Campground(50 Amp hydro service:
|per month (28 days)||$880.00|
Listed rates include admission for up to two people and parking for one vehicle.
Additional campers/vehicles are subject to admission/parking fees.
|extra vehicle, daily||$10.00|
|extra vehicle, season||$60.00|
|on holiday weekends, permit premium, per night||$3.00|
Download Location Maps: