Join the Glen Haffy Fly Fishers Club!
Only 45 minutes north of Toronto, in Caledon, Ontario
- Access to Private, Gated, Headwaters Trout Ponds, six days a week!
- 600 acres of pristine conservation land at the crossroads of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment
- Facilities that include: Row Boats, Docks, and Log Cabin
- Stocked Ponds of feisty Rainbow Trout!
- Resident Brook Trout Population
- Catch and Release All Day... and then take home your best catch!
- Free General Admission to nearby Glen Haffy Conservation Area.
Each year we raise thousands of Rainbow Trout at our Fish Hatchery at Glen Haffy Conservation Area. Once they weigh between one and five pounds, they are released into the Headwater Ponds.
$485 per year + HST
The Glen Haffy Headwaters Trout Ponds are located
at 18620 Centreville Creek Road, north of Finnerty Side Road, in Caledon
Four ways to Join:
1. By mail
Glen Haffy Fly Fishers Club
c/o Glen Haffy Conservation Area
P.O. Box 185 Stn. Palgrave
2. By fax
3. By phone
Glen Haffy (905) 584-2922
4. In person
Glen Haffy Conservation Area (park office)
19245 Airport Road
10km north of Caledon East
If you require any further information, please give us a call at 416-667- 6295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.