Skip to Main Content
Monthly Highlights - April 2013
- Secured $500,000 from Ontario Power Generation to restore wetland at Duffins Marsh.
- Ministry of Transportation has hired TRCA, in partnership with Guelph University, to develop a Performance Measurement for Erosion and Sediment Control Specification.
- York Region has requested TRCA to work with LSRCA to develop a similar program to TRCA's infrastructure hazard monitoring program.
- Ensured user safety on over 140 km of trails on TRCA lands in Peel, York and Durham regions through TRCA?s hazard trees monitoring program this spring.
- 130 people attended tree planting at Heathercrest Park and planted about 500 trees.