Glen Rouge Campground
Glen Rouge Campground will re-open on April 29, 2016.
On the banks of the Rouge River, nestled within the Rouge Park system, Glen Rouge offers a unique camping experience for tents, trailers, and RVs by providing a natural beauty of a park, while being close to Toronto amenities and attractions. Glen Rouge is easily reached from highways, and is a short walk to Toronto Transit. Serviced and unserviced sites are available.
- The only campground located within the city if Toronto!
- Camp within the natural beauty of a park, along the Rouge River
- 125 sites, including 87 that are serviced for recreational vehicles, 27 unserviced sites and 5 that are designed specifically for backpackers.
- Walking Distance to Toronto Transit
- Close to Toronto attractions such as the Toronto Zoo, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area, Toronto Beaches
- Amenities include washrooms, showers, fire pits, and free general admission to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and a Petticoat pool discount with your valid permit.
- Located off Highway 2 (Kingston Road), just north of Highway 401 and east of the Sheppard Avenue/Port Union Road interchange.
Amenities Include: Clean Washrooms, Showers, and Fire Pits. Firewood and ice is for sale.
*Please Note* water may be shut down to individual sites after Thanksgiving (based on forecast & weather)
7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
Please note camping reservations will be available April 4, 2016.
Park office hours of Operation | Glen Rouge Pet Policy | Campground Activities
Activities offered at this location
Park Office Hours of Operation:
Glen Rouge Campground operating season runs from April 29 to October 30, 2016
|May||10 am - 6 pm||9 am - 8 pm|
|June||9 am - 11 pm||9 am - 11 pm|
|July||9 am - 11 pm||9 am - 11 pm|
|August||9 am - 11 pm||9 am - 11 pm|
|September||10 am - 10 pm (Mon-Thurs)||10 am - 10 pm (Fri - Sun)|
|October||10 am - 6 pm (Mon-Thurs)||10 am - 10 pm (Fri - Sun)|
Glen Rouge Pet Policy:
Pets are permitted at Glen Rouge Campground however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed
- It is the pet owners responsibility to control their pet at all times
- Must be kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres
- Quiet time and excessive noise is strictly enforced
- Pets are never to be left unattended
- City of Toronto pet by-laws apply
Campground Activities:New for 2015!
MeMeet your Glen Rouge and Parks Canada hosts along with fellow campers as we enjoy an evening campfire and discover what's up and what to do in and around Rouge Park during your stay.
- Get to know the Glen Rouge Campground
- Learn about other TRCA parks and conservation areas
- Learn how to build a campfire
- Get an overview of Rouge Park
- Find out what's on in the park during your stay
See you at Fireside Fridays!