Glen Rouge Campground
On the banks of the Rouge River, nestled within the Rouge Park system, Glen Rouge offers a unique camping experience for tents, trailers, and RVs by providing a natural beauty of a park, while being close to Toronto amenities and attractions. Glen Rouge is easily reached from highways, and is a short walk to Toronto Transit. Serviced and unserviced sites are available.
- The only campground located within the city if Toronto!
- Camp within the natural beauty of a park, along the Rouge River
- 125 sites, including 87 that are serviced for recreational vehicles, 27 unserviced sites and 5 that are designed specifically for backpackers.
- Walking Distance to Toronto Transit
- Close to Toronto attractions such as the Toronto Zoo, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area, Toronto Beaches
- Amenities include washrooms, showers, fire pits, and free general admission to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and a Petticoat pool discount with your valid permit.
- Located off Highway 2 (Kingston Road), just north of Highway 401 and east of the Sheppard Avenue/Port Union Road interchange.
Amenities Include: Clean Washrooms, Showers, and Fire Pits. Firewood and ice is for sale.
7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
Camping reservations are now available online:
To make a reservation, book anytime online, or 1-877-518-7666 (Toll Free) / 1-902- 482-4113 (International), between 5:30 am - 10:00 pm , EST.
Park office hours of Operation | Glen Rouge Pet Policy |
Activities offered at this location
Hours of Operation:
Glen Rouge Campground operating season runs from May 1 to November 2, 2015
|May||10 am - 6 pm||9 am - 8 pm|
|June||9 am - 9 pm||9 am - 9 pm|
|July||9 am - 9 pm||9 am - 9 pm|
|August||9 am - 9 pm||9 am - 9 pm|
|September||10 am - 6 pm (Sun-Thurs)||10 am - 8 pm (Fri & Sat)|
|October||10 am - 6 pm (Sun-Thurs)||10 am - 8 pm (Fri & Sat)|
Glen Rouge Campground Pet Policy:
Pets are permitted at Glen Rouge Campground however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed
- It is the pet owners responsibility to control their pet at all times
- Must be kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres
- Quiet time and excessive noise is strictly enforced
- Pets are never to be left unattended
- City of Toronto pet by-laws apply